Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Joseph L. Davies & Linda (?)

I
As usual, not so wordless. I have no idea who the little girl in this photo is, other than her first name. I do know that it was taken in Vanport, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, possibly on State Street. "Joe Boy" is Joseph Levern Davies, b. 25 Sep 1944 d. 15 Jan 1998. Hopefully I can find out who Linda is, because I'm sure there's someone out there who would like to see this.

Also, I'll hopefully be getting to cemetery (see previous post) within a few days. I hurt my leg and couldn't go walking around the cemetery yesterday (v. minor issue, but it's a rather large place). I will go down there very soon to get those photos.

2 comments:

  1. I like the nickname "Joe Boy" because it reminds me of "John Boy" on the Waltons TV program. I didn't know it was used elsewhere! Just goes to show that you can learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    I'd never heard that either :) I think it's because he was the 6th Joseph Davies - so many Joes in the family requires differentiation.

    ReplyDelete