Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I have received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Donna at Hanging from the Family Tree. Thanks so much! I am sorry I took so long to respond.

Here are the rules for this award, from Donna's blog:
   "Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.

   Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

   Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award."

Here are the blogs I have chosen:
  1. Angela McGhie, Adventures in Genealogy Education


  2. Tracy Collins, The Family History Researcher

  3. Tami Osmer Glatz, Finding Family Stories

  4. Mary Staub, I'm Related to Whom?!
  5. Joleen Aitchison, Genealogy Your Way

  6. Ancestral Journeys

  7. Danielle, Pid Was Her Name

  8. Resting In Pennsylvania

  9. Sheryl Lazarus, A Hundred Years Ago

  10. Christine, Genealogy Tours of Scotland

  11. Jeri, Lost in the Family Tree

  12. Banai, The Ginger Jewish Genealogist

  13. Deanna Martin-Osuagwu, Totally Related

  14. Jacqueline, My Journey Back

  15. Suzie Grogan, No More Wriggling Out of Writing Woman...
Thanks for reading, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing us for the award. Plus, I want to give you a 'good job, you go girl' for becoming a genealogist. JLK of RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am working away at getting my certification, I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for selecting my blog for this honor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sarah, for including my blog in your selection. I feel honored!
    Your blog is lovely, also :) Good luck with your certification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award. I've enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including me. Best of luck in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete