Here are the rules for this award, from Donna's blog:
"Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award."
Here are the blogs I have chosen:
Angela McGhie, Adventures in Genealogy Education
- Tracy Collins, The Family History Researcher
- Tami Osmer Glatz, Finding Family Stories
- Mary Staub, I'm Related to Whom?!
- Joleen Aitchison, Genealogy Your Way
- Ancestral Journeys
- Danielle, Pid Was Her Name
- Resting In Pennsylvania
- Sheryl Lazarus, A Hundred Years Ago
- Christine, Genealogy Tours of Scotland
- Jeri, Lost in the Family Tree
- Banai, The Ginger Jewish Genealogist
- Deanna Martin-Osuagwu, Totally Related
- Jacqueline, My Journey Back
- Suzie Grogan, No More Wriggling Out of Writing Woman...
Thanks for reading, everyone!